Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peanut Butter Pancakes


I have heard about PB2 for awhile now. I finally ordered the stuff and it definitely lives up to the rave reviews. I have put it in oatmeal in the morning, a shake during the day, and yogurt at night. I never would have thought powdered peanut butter would be so good.

For the last few mornings, my son has asked for "my peanut butter pancakes". He loves them!

1/3 cup Oatmeal
1/4 cup Egg Whites
1 Tablespoon PB2
Blend and top with Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup


If you or your kids love peanut butter this is a great option. You can read about the company HERE

Nutritional breakdown from the Bell Plantation website:

PB2: Powdered Peanut Butter
Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, sugar and salt.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (12 grams)
Servings per container: 15
Amount per 2 Tablespoon serving (when mixed with water):
Calories: 45
Calories from fat: 13

Value and % Daily Value*

Total fat 1.5 g 3%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Trans fat < 0.01 g Cholesterol < 0.01 mg 0% Sodium 94 mg 4% Total carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 1 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A < 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium <1% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.


One happy boy...

If you have already tried this product, I would love to hear how you have used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment