Sunday, August 7, 2011

Personal Update


Three months ago today, our youngest son was born. It has been a roller coaster of love, laughter and fatigue... a bit less of the last one lately, thank goodness. During one of those sleepless nights, I thought it would be pretty cool if I could pull on every pair of jeans in my closet three months after having a baby. I figured what the heck, go for it. Today I was able to do just that. I did the happy dance in my closet!

A bit snug but YES they fit!

First off, you hear of those moms that slip right into their pre pregnancy jeans when they leave the hospital. That was not me! I gained 40lbs this time and those jeans were not even sliding up my thighs when I got home! So for me, it was a lot of hard work.

I wasn't going to post this update. Then I figured there may be some expecting mom out there who wonders how they will ever feel great in their clothes again. You will and those clothes will feel even better than before because you earned them back, big time! Plus you will have a little extra love in your life :).

No comments:

Post a Comment