Monday, May 2, 2011

Boot Camp Just Got More Challenging


I have slowly acquired more and more tools for my boot camp over the years. At first, I started with women just bringing a mat and weights to class. Over time I have acquired various fitness tools that have made camp a lot more exciting and fun! I have quite the extensive list of fitness tools that I use with my group of clients. I often will bring these "toys" as we like to call them to class. Typically, I have people partner up and I put them through a circuit of exercises with various work to rest ratios. My group of women are fit! They are constantly challenging me to provide them with the best workout possible.

An example of a past circuit:

Station #1: Band Assisted Chin Ups or TRX Inverted Rows

Station #2: Sled Pushes or TRX Sled Pulls

Station #3: Med Ball Slams or Med Ball Russian Twists

Station #4: Batteling Ropes

Station #5: Court Sprints

Station #6: Agility Ladder Drills

and new to the arsenal of fat loss tools... the Ultimate Sandbag.


Does your Boot Camp incorporate some of these tools? If not, it may be time to try something fun and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment