Monday, May 30, 2011

14 Chin Ups, Blinged Out Bikini and Kettlebells- Got Goals?


Do you have a goal and purpose to your workouts? When was the last time you sat down and thought about this? What keeps you choosing the healthier option on a menu when your brain is screaming choose the loaded nachos and large margarita? Setting goals is what keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Here are a few of mine for the next year.

1. 14 unassisted chin ups, because pre pregnancy I could do 13 and this mom wants to only get better

2. Squat and deadlift my body weight, I should achieve this in no time and then I will set a new goal

3. Run 3 miles under 22 minutes (currently 26:30)

4. Compete again before 2012, bring on the blinged out bikini

5. Long term goal, complete RKC (kettlebell certification) by end of summer next year, because watching Sean train for this has sparked my interest, calloused hands and all

Those are 5 of my personal goals related to fitness. Now, tell me what are YOURS??!

No comments:

Post a Comment