Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Changes Ahead for Boot Camp


I am very excited about what is to come for FIT OC Women boot camp classes! In the next few weeks, I will be offering more class times as well as a great time slot this fall for the not so early bird (perfect for the mom who has just dropped their kids off at school and wants to get their workout done for the day). I will have limited spots for the the later morning class so check back often for updates and to reserve your spot!

I am also looking forward to announcing a very cool opportunity that has come my way!

Later this week, I will share a great finisher to your training session... it has left this woman with the sorest booty ever.

Fun stuff ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Fitness boot camp classes are awesome for women, they must join them for the sack of their fitness. Nice work , keep it up..

    Tacoma gym

    ReplyDelete