Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Show Your Kids What a Playground is Really For

Yesterday on facebook, I posted my progress video on my chin up goal. I am striving for 14 unassisted chin ups. I am currently able to do 5. I feel good about this since I am still carrying some extra pregnancy weight. I hope to get one more rep next time I step up to the bar.

Today at boot camp, we had 5 stations and one of them was chin ups/pull ups and sandbag squats. I was able to get a few videos before my Flip died. Here is one video of an incredibly athletic and dedicated boot camp attendee!



What you don't see is that this is her 2nd set and I jumped in late, I missed a few reps before I turned the camera on. Nice job!

I plan to post more videos of boot camp later this weekend. We do some fun stuff at the park before the kids are even up.

You can find my video on a great blog and learning resource- Ben's Blog, check it out HERE

Some of those videos on Ben's blog are unreal. Amazing what people can do with their bodies, love it! Thanks Ben for taking the time to put together a great source of inspiration and motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment